A specific type of the speech in which the main aim of a speaker is to persuade the audience towards his/her point of view is known as persuasive speech. There are three main types of the persuasive speech. The first type is known as the factual persuasive speech in which the speaker tries to persuade a specific group of people about something by providing solid evidence. The second type of the persuasive speech is known as value persuasive speech in which a speaker tries to highlight an issue and also tries to prove it wrong or true with the help of solid examples and evidence. The third type of the persuasive speech is known as policy persuasive speech in which a speaker tries to persuade their audience to accept or reject a particular issue or policy. If you are not able to write down the best quality persuasive speech on any topic, then you can get help from academic writing services. The first step to write a persuasive speech is to find out an intriguing topic idea. Here, we will provide a list of 20 latest persuasive speech topic ideas for the students.
1) Is it true to pay the interns for their work?
2) Is it necessary to provide bonuses and incentives to the students for the purpose of increasing the output level of an organization?
3) Why is it necessary to wear school uniforms for all the school students?
4) What is bullying and why is it necessary for us to stop bullying in the schools?
5) Is it illegal to burn the flags during the protest?
6) Why is it necessary to allow the prisoners to cast votes?
7) Can we bring a change with the help our votes?
8) What are the effects of donating blood on the health of a healthy person?
9) Is it necessary to allow the public prayer in the schools?
10) What is human cloning and should it be allowed?
11) Is it necessary for us to consider Pluto a planet yet?
12) Why is it necessary for us to pay the college students in order to play for a particular sports team?
13) Is boxing legal or illegal?
14) How has technology helped the people to connect with each other?
15) Is the use of self-driving cars is legal or illegal?
16) Are robots have enough abilities to work as the alternatives for the people?
17) It is necessary to teach the students how to swim in the schools?
18) Why is it necessary for the USA’s government to increase the budget of the NASA?
19) Is it necessary for us to ban the plastic bags at the grocery stores?
20) Is it possible and necessary to get tax from all the religious organizations?
After finding out the best topic idea for your persuasive speech, it will be easy for you to write a mind-blowing persuasive speech with the help of solid examples, evidence, and facts. On the other hand, if you are not able to find out the best topic idea, then you will never be able to create a monument of your persuasive speech.