A literature review is considered as the text of the scholarly paper. In a literature review, there is a detail about the substantive findings related to the current knowledge of the dissertation topic. It provides not only theoretical but also methodological contributions related to the topic of your dissertation.
The most important resources to collect the data for the literature review are educational articles, library books, and current affairs articles related to your dissertation topic. All of the data that is written in the literature review is collected from the secondary resources.
Therefore, there is no contribution of the literature review towards the original research. Here, we will provide some important tips to write a literature review of the dissertation.
- First of all, you should try to broaden your research area. The best way to broaden your research area is to think about the dissertation topic for the several hours. This broadens research area is helpful for you to write the best quality literature review. On the other hand, if you try to write the literature review with constricted thinking, then you will not be able to create a masterpiece of the literature review.
- It is a big fault among the students that when they are going to collect the data with the help of conducting a web search, then they use irrelevant or unrelated keywords that don’t have any connection with your dissertation topic. Due to this reason, they are not able to find the exact results regarding the dissertation topic.
Therefore, in order to collect more relevant data to the literature review, you should make sure that you have used the right keywords to collect the data. You should try to write your keyword within the inverted commas.
- There are some students who succeed to find the relevant articles related to the dissertation topic, but they are not able to explore these articles in-depth. Sometimes, there is a possibility that you will get limited articles related to your dissertation topic, then you should try to explore them in-depth in order to get the required results.
- There is no need to collect the data for the literature review from those articles that have ordinary resources or whose citations are not available.
If you write the dissertation literature review with the help of these articles, then it will not be authenticated for the audience.
- There are also some students who are not able to identify the relevant literature to their topic. They should try to collect the data from the online databases, general educational journal articles, and library books.
If you collect the data from these resources, then your dissertation literature review will be authenticated for the audience.
- Anyhow, if you are not able to write the literature review of your dissertation, then you should try to get help from the dissertation writing services. The expert writers will provide the best quality literature at the given time. Moreover, their services will be affordable for the students.