Our Agreement to Serve As Agency with You (Customer).
By placing an order at www.theacademicpapers.co.uk, you are making an agreement with The Academic Papers UK. It is important for you to read our terms and conditions carefully. You should also understand that by placing an order at our website means that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- The Company acts as an agency that the customer appoints to get his/her order completed by an expert in the field.
- The Company is liable to get the order completed within the given time frame meeting all the requirements as provided by the Customer in the order form.
- The Company is entitled to refuse any order in case a suitable expert not available and in this case, the Company will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
- In a case, if the customer is not satisfied, the Company will take necessary actions as described below in this agreement.
- 1.1: While placing an order with The Academic Papers UK, the customer will have to provide all the information like email, address, phone number accurately. Failure to provide the original details will result in canceling the contract which means canceling the order.
- 1.2: While placing the order, the customer needs to briefly describe the requirements of the paper and attach all the sources/documents which may be helpful for the writer to understand the topic. Furthermore, if the customer has library access then he/she can provide the library access details so that the writer may get any information required to complete the paper however providing library access is optional. The customer has the right to not disclose the library access details with us. In this case, the writer will get all the information related to the course himself.
- 1.3: The customer is required to pay the full amount for the order in advance. However, upon request from the customer and after mutual agreement, a custom discounted price link is generated (if available) else the customer is required to make full payment.
- 1.4: We prefer payment in full however there is an option for the customers to pay in two installments. For this purpose, a customer can discuss with our customer support representatives and pay accordingly. We offer our customers to pay only 2 installments. 1st installment will be paid instantly while placing an order while the 2nd installment will be paid after getting the first draft of the paper.
- 1.5: As soon as the company receives the payment from the customer, a writer is assigned to work on the paper of the customer. The Customer can ask any question directly from the writer. However in case if the customer is not satisfied with the writer then the customer may ask customer support representatives to change the writer and hence a new writer will be assigned to work on the paper of the customer.
- 2.1: The company is liable to provide the services on time or even before the delivery deadline. However, in certain situations, which are not under the control of humans like a storm or any other disaster, providing us wrong email contact in the order form or any other issues like the customer has changed the writer or order requirements near the deadline then the order delivery can be late. Instead of all these issues, the customer will get his/her order on time.
- 2.2: Since we are operating 24/7, the deadline for submission includes weekends and national holidays (UK). This is to facilitate customers and fulfill our promise of service delivery i.e 24/7/365.
- 2.3: All the completed papers are sent via email ID provided by the customer in the order form after agreeing with terms and conditions. When the completed order is sent from us, the customer is responsible to download it as soon as possible. In some cases using spam filters or any other firewalls by the customer, the order appears in Spam or Junk emails. The customer needs to check from there. Any issues being occurred from the customer’s ISP, we will not be responsible and the customer will be billed.
- 2.4. Progressive Delivery Policy: At a later stage, you are given the option to request a Progressive Delivery feature. As this option indicates, you will receive your order in parts or sections. We deliver each part of your order on the agreed deadline and await your comments and approval. Deadlines for approval or revision of each part or section can vary between 24-72 hours. If you do not adhere to the timelines, the overall deadline for your final paper is automatically extended by the length of time delayed. By choosing the Progressive Delivery option, you confirm that you agree to stay in touch with your assigned writer and give guidance when necessary. You also agree to provide feedback and approve the parts of the order delivered to you within the agreed deadlines. You will also progressively approve the order to ensure your requirements are met at each stage of writing.
Some limitations apply to the Progressive Delivery option: It does not apply to orders with deadlines from eight hours to three days and/or a total value of less than $200, but it is obligatory for papers with a deadline that exceeds or equals 7-10 days, with a total price over $600. You can select this option, if needed to contact us, for any other orders that do not fall under these limits.
- 3.1: We use a third-party payment processor (Bluesnap). Sometimes their anti-fraud system rejects the order and payment received from the customer due to using location or IP which is suspected.
- 4.1: You have an option to request a work sample of the writer who is working on your order. There is a $5 charge for this service. A work sample contains three random pages previously completed by the writer. The system automatically generates all samples, so we cannot guarantee that they will only contain text and might contain, in addition, graphs, charts, images, statistics, calculations, or references. A work sample can be used only for quality assurance: it should not be copied or distributed. After your order is assigned to the writer, you have two hours to review the samples and request another writer if the samples tendered do not meet your expectations. We can change the writer at your request no more than three times on one order.
- 5.1: We work to provide the best services and provide guaranteed satisfaction to customers. To facilitate our customers, the company is liable to provide unlimited revisions of completed paper until 15 days of completion of the order. These revisions will be provided free of cost.
- 5.2: In case if the customer has not asked for any revision till 45 days after completion of the order then after 15 days, the customer will need to pay extra cost for revision.
- 5.3: It is important to note that the writer requires time to cater to a revision request according to its nature and requirements which may vary from 24 hours to 3 or 4 days.
- 5.4: The customer can also set a timeframe for revision as per his/her needs. 5.5: In case of the revision requires an additional word count than the original order or major changes, the writer may ask for payment accordingly.
- 6.1: In case if the customer has made the payment twice due to server error or browsing issue or any other issue, The Academic Papers UK will issue a refund for one payment that was paid by mistake while the company will keep the other payment which is genuine and paid to buy its services.
- 6.2: The company will issue a full refund only if plagiarism is found over 30%. Please note that in such a case, you will need to provide us the Turnitin plagiarism check report. Without proof of plagiarism, it will not be accepted and no refund will be issued.
- 6.3: In case if you get a low quality (either it has a large amount of grammar or spelling mistakes or it has poor grammar structure), work is not done according to the requirements of the customer as described in the order form and it needs some modifications then we will revise the work. To facilitate more we can change the writer free of cost. If after getting the minimum 3 revisions, the quality issue remains the same then the company is liable to issue a partial refund of up to 30% however, to qualify for it, the customer needs to provide detailed feedback and proof.
- 6.4: In case if the customer has placed an order and the writer has not been assigned yet but the customer has opened a ticket to issue a refund then an 80% refund will be made. But however, during the work process, these terms and conditions will be applied.
- 6.5: In case if the writer has been assigned and an order assigning email has been initiated by the writer to the customer and the customer asks for a refund then a partial refund will be issued which will be a maximum of 70%.
- 6.6: If the writer has provided the customer with a draft of the paper and has proceeded to further work and then the customer asks for a refund, then the customer will be issued a partial refund of up to 50%.
- 6.7: In case if the writer has completed the paper but not sent it to the customer and the customer asks for a refund then only a 25% refund from the total cost will be issued.
- 6.8: After getting the completed work, the customer will not be able to ask refund besides the terms and conditions mentioned in 6.2 and 6.3 of the refund policy.
- 6.9: Those customers who placed an order for the 24 and 48 hours deadline, are not eligible for order cancellation and they will be only able to get a refund in such cases as mentioned above, 6.2 and 6.3 applies.
Our Money Back Guarantee gives you the right to request and receive a refund at any stage of your order, if anything goes wrong. This includes any possible problems you might encounter and secures your interests. Our company enjoys a high customer satisfaction rate, while refund requests are rare, which is partly due to our crystal-clear Money Back Guarantee. All refund requests are processed within 4-6 business days.
- 8.1: You have an option to request a work sample of the writer who is working on your order. There is a $5 charge for this service. A work sample contains three random pages previously completed by the writer. The system automatically generates all samples, so we cannot guarantee that they will only contain text and might contain, in addition, graphs, charts, images, statistics, calculations, or references. A work sample can be used only for quality assurance: it should not be copied or distributed. After your order is assigned to the writer, you have two hours to review the samples and request another writer if the samples tendered do not meet your expectations. We can change the writer at your request no more than three times on one order.
- 9.1: To minimise the rate of forced chargebacks, we have the right to verify the payment details and your identity. In case of any complaint that the customer has, the settlements will be made by the Q&A team of The Academic Papers UK.
- 9.2: The settlement for the issue between the customer and the company must be settled within 10 days of the customer’s complaint which will go through the Q&A team of the company. The customer needs to send proof regarding the matter so that the Q&A team may review it.
- 9.3: In case if the company fails to settle the dispute within 10 days then after 10 days, the customer is authorised to contact with bank or credit card company or his payment processor to file a dispute against the issue.
- 9.4: In case if the customer does not follow paragraph 8.1 of the chargeback terms and conditions and contacts directly with the bank, payment processor, or credit card company without getting the settlement through the Q&A team of the company then no chargeback will be issued.
Last Updated On 19 January 2023