Topic selection for the research paper or dissertation is very important and critical. The success of a dissertation is dependent on the right selection of the topic. Students struggle to find the topic which is not only right and unique but also amazing. In some subjects or courses, it is easy to find the right topic but in few fields of study like finance and accounting, topic selection for research is quite difficult. Having an amazing and unique topic brings some extra points for students. But if students fail to select the right topic they may end up losing marks.
Importance of Topic Selection in Finance Dissertation:
It will not be wrong to say that the fifty percent success of a finance dissertation is its right topic. So finance students have to critically decide about the topic of their dissertation. When you are going to present your dissertation proposal to your supervisor and dissertation committee, you have to prove that this topic is worth researching and working on. As the professors have viewed thousands of dissertations and research papers and many of them have the same topic or research field. If you are presenting the proposal on the same topics then you will fail to grab the supervisor’s attention.
But if your topic is something different, unique, and creative then it will surely grab the supervisor’s attention and will increase the curiosity to know about your efforts and working on it. The second important thing about the topic selection is an impression. When you have a common topic you will find it difficult to defend your selection and convince your supervisor and committee that how your work will be creative. But a unique and creative topic is itself prove the work worthy. Mostly a good and unique topic makes a good impression of the researcher in the mind of the supervisor and committee members.
Some Suggested Topics:
Here are some of the suggested topics that are not only unique, creative, but also based on current affairs and trends, shared by dissertation help experts at The Academic Papers UK.
- The major obstacles in investment in the energy sector- A case study of Southeast Asian Countries
- Impact of FDI on the economic growth in landlocked countries. A case study of Zambia
- The impact of company interests in the financial improvement of the local area
- Do microfinance organizations truly help even the most unfortunate of poor people?
- Comparing monetary headways in Asia and Europe
- The adverse consequence of microfinance in non-industrial nations
- The adverse consequences of the monetary guideline on the financial framework in the United States
- Upsides and downsides of private value interest in the European Union
Banking Sector and Financial Institution:
- Did the banks assist SMEs with developing the UK over the most recent 10 years?
- Dangers and advantages related to cutting edge versatile financial innovation
- Brazil’s rebuilding of the financial area: a contextual analysis
- What difficulties do Banks look at in arising economies?
- Common assets and the record are acquiring ubiquity?
- What is relationship banking and for what reason is it significant?
- Digital money: Are we truly prepared to demonetize the world?
- Why banks go against advanced cash so furiously?
- Impact of Digital Banking and the issues. A case study in the context of Elders
- Best security rehearses for internet banking and online exchanges
- Did financial establishments finance psychological warfare unwittingly?
- Are banking benefits moral? If not, why?
- The effect of a no-bargain Brexit on the UK banking framework
- Why higher fluctuation in exchanging volume brings about lower anticipated returns
- A study on the business cycle and anticipated returns
- Shopper certainty or business cycle: a study to know what makes a difference more for anticipated returns
- Term design of suggested profit yields and anticipated returns
- Opinion way to deal with anticipated returns
- Firm capital design and firm profit strategy
- Firm capital construction and firm speculation choices
- Firm capital construction and underinvestment issues
Corporate Finance and Financial Management:
- A detailed study on how culture influences the sole entrepreneur & his financial decisions
- A comprehensive investigation on the latest trends in corporate finance
- A brief study on the financial management of multinationals- evidence from the UK
- Mean-variance portfolio theory: it’s working with an example of international bank
- Risk management policy: understanding the corporate strategy of a low-budget airline
- How taxes influences the dividend policy of the banking sector?
- A detailed study on the working and implications of different corporate finance strategies
- Conduct a research on the financial innovation trends prevalent in Europe and Asia
- How macroeconomic factors play a vital role in money supply?
- Corporate control & value destruction: an overview